The Art House
Gallery and Cafe
The Art House is a non-profit organization. It is our mission to cultivate the creative interests of youth and adults in the Northeast Kingdom while supporting the local economy. Our vision is to become a center for community and the arts on Craftsbury Common where residents and visitors can bond over common interests. We are your community center.
The Art House is located in the former Craftsbury Public Library and is a center for the community and the arts. In addition to the cafe which serves Vermont Coffee Company coffee, Vermont Liberty Tea, and locally made baked goods, The Art House offers:
- Art classes for kids and adults year round
- Community events like the Full Moon Feasts and the First Friday Art Talks
- Consigned items from local artists and makers
- Author events, poetry slams, and open mic nights
- Space for private events and meetings
- WiFi - completely free!
Summer Hours (Mid June to Mid August):
M-F: 8:30 am to 2 pm
Sat: 9:30 am to 2 pm
Winter Hours (Mid August to Mid June):
M-F: 7:30 am to 12 pm
Sat: 10 am to 1 pm